Squirrel Removal & Exclusion for Businesses
If your commercial building has holes chewed in its exterior, or you’re hearing scratching, scraping, or rubbing sounds in your attic, chimney, or walls voids, it’s likely you have a squirrel problem.
We often take squirrel-related calls from:
- Building inspectors
- Property management firms
- Building owners
- Real estate agents
- Insurance adjustors
- Building engineers
- Building superintendents
We use humane removal techniques that are environmentally responsible, ecologically safe, and in accordance with animal protection laws. Our squirrel control services include:*
We’re Here to Help!
*Services offered vary by location.
- Squirrel removal
- Squirrel entry prevention
- Squirrel damage repair, including attic and insulation restoration and repair, and chimney caps and repairs
What to Know About Squirrels
- Squirrels are active during the day, so you may hear them at dawn and dusk.
- Squirrels rarely bite unless they’ve been cornered or feel threatened.
- Squirrels carry and transmit diseases, including Lyme disease, salmonellosis, tularemia, and leptospirosis
- There are 200+ species of squirrels worldwide. In North America, common species include gray, fox and red tree squirrels, ground squirrels and ﬂying squirrels.
- Female squirrels typically have two litters a year, with an average of two to four young per litter. Litters are usually born in late winter and midsummer. The average squirrel lifespan is between five and six years.
- Squirrel droppings are similar in size to peas or raisins, approximately 1/4" in length.
- Squirrels can carry ectoparasites including ﬂeas and ticks.
Eliminate Squirrels from Your Business – Now
Squirrels can be a nuisance. They gain entry through extremely small holes, which can lead to getting inadvertently trapped. In these cases, they often build nests in eaves, soffits, walls, and crawl spaces, causing significant damage to the interior and exterior of the building.
Squirrels do the most damage with their teeth. They often gnaw on electrical wiring, which puts commercial properties at risk of electrical fire. They also can damage structural support beams, shingles, lead pipes, and gutters.
Our squirrel control specialists are familiar with their behaviors and equipped with the training and tools to safely remove them from your commercial property.
Check out our office finder for a commercial animal control office near you.