Bat Removal & Exclusion for Businesses
If you spot bats flying in and out of the attic, chimney, doors, or windows of your commercial property, you likely need a bat control solution.
We often take bat-related calls from:
- Building inspectors
- Property management firms
- Building owners
- Real estate agents
- Insurance adjustors
- Building engineers
- Building superintendents
We’re Here to Help!
We use humane removal techniques that are environmentally responsible, ecologically safe, and in accordance with animal protection laws. Our bat control services include:*
*Services offered vary by location.
- Bat removal
- Bat entry prevention
- Bat damage repair, including attic and insulation restoration and repair, and chimney caps and repairs
What to Know About Bats
- Bats pose a variety of health threats. They are hosts to ectoparasites like ﬂeas, ticks, bat bugs, and mites that endanger the health of humans and pets. They are also carriers of rabies.
- Bat droppings stain ceilings and building exteriors, and act as a catalyst for the development of the fungus that causes histoplasmosis. Human infection occurs when people inhale the spores.
- Bat urine can cause a pervasive and unpleasant smell.
Remove Bats from Your Business – Now
Because they are nocturnal, bats are typically active while humans are sleeping. In colder weather, bats seek attractive places to roost and hibernate.
Our bat control specialists are familiar with their behaviors and equipped with the training and tools to safely remove them from your commercial property.
Check out our office finder for a commercial wildlife control office near you.