Wildlife Removal Services in Oklahoma City
Critter Control is here for you every step of the way in the wildlife removal process. From inspection to removal — and even exclusion and repair — we have the services you need to get rid of raccoons, rodents, and other nuisances fast. First, we identify the animal on the property, then use humane methods to remove the animal and secure weak points where more could enter. If damages exist, we can make those repairs for a complete restoration. Contact a Critter Control office near you today.
Critter Control in Oklahoma City
As the third-largest inland area in the nation, it’s no wonder Oklahoma City has so much wildlife. We have beloved animals, like the Bison, the scissor-tailed flycatcher, European honeybee, and the North American bullfrog.
We also have wildlife considered nuisances. They look cute but can damage your home and property. The most common around Oklahoma City include squirrels, rodents, bats, raccoons, opossums, skunks, and snakes.
The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife has established rules on how to capture and remove nuisance wildlife. Because you, the property owner, are solely responsible for solving your nuisance wildlife problem, you may want to call Critter Control. We can solve problems with an armadillo, badger, bats (except endangered species), beaver, bobcat, cottontail rabbit, coyote, fox squirrel, gray squirrel, flying squirrel, gray and red fox, ground squirrel, jackrabbit, mink, muskrat, nutria, opossum, gopher, porcupine, raccoon, rats, striped skunks, snakes, weasel spp., woodchuck and more. Here are some examples of how we can help.
Squirrel Removal in Oklahoma City
In Oklahoma, we have gray, fox, ground, and flying squirrels active in every season. They love to scurry along power lines and the roof of your home, then scavenge on the ground. Squirrels constantly collect items to build nests, usually in your attic or under eaves.
Squirrels chew on power lines, wires, walls, and insulation. They dig holes in your yard and damage everything from roof shingles to garden crops. To get rid of squirrels, it may be best to call professionals who have the permits and equipment.
Here’s how the Critter Control process works:
- Inspection: We start every job with a thorough inspection. We look for signs of a squirrel inside and outside your home. Gnaw marks, feces, urine, and nests help us determine the best removal and repair solutions.
- Removal: Depending on the location, number, and type of squirrels, we often use one-way exclusion doors, which allow them to leave but not reenter. We may also use Critter safe cages for trapping if necessary.
- Repair: We seal every opening to your home where a squirrel can enter. We screen chimneys and vents with steel that can’t be chewed. Fencing your crops and removing bird feeders that attract squirrels will exclude squirrels in the future. Finally, we will repair damaged wires, shingles, or chewed walls or boards.
We use these steps to remove other nuisance animals, like rats and mice, too.
Rat and Mice Removal in Oklahoma City
Big and little brown, Mexican free-tailed, evening, and silver-haired bats hang out in attics throughout Oklahoma City. If they make your home their home, you are at risk of exposure to their toxic bat droppings, which become a breeding ground for fungus that can harm humans. It’s important to call professionals to assist with your removal and cleanup.
With Critter Control, there's:
- Inspection: We don’t usually have to look far to find bat dwellings. Our inspection focuses more on the damage caused to your home and removing the nuisance wildlife.
- Removal: We use custom-sized, one-way bat valves that allow the bats to exit your attic, but they cannot fly back in. If we must extract them by hand, we use protective gloves explicitly made for bat removal. We have correct permits and know the laws in place to protect bats during their maternity season.
- Repair: Cleaning and sanitizing the areas affected by bat guano is the majority of the repair, next to sealing entry points to your attic. We provide you with tips like turning outdoor lights off at night. Lights attract bugs, and bugs attract bats.
Finally, we deal with the raccoon, another nest-building attic lover in Oklahoma City.
Raccoon Removal in Oklahoma City
When you see their cute faces with natural masks, you don’t think about your attic walls stained with feces and urine or the torn vents and gnawed beams. But you should. Raccoons can do a lot of damage with their strong hands and feet, claws, and lack of care for your property.
Raccoons carry diseases that are present in their feces. They use any materials they find to build nests, including your drywall, insulation, or treasured family photos left out in the open in the attic. We can help. Here's how:
- Inspection: We identify all signs of a raccoon, from nest style to feces. We look for all areas that need to be sanitized and repaired and places of entry.
- Removal: We create custom traps for the removal of raccoons. We are certified Nuisance Wildlife Control Operators, which is necessary to remove and relocate them away from your home.
- Repair: Repairs to your home include replacing damaged wires and boards, cleaning and sanitizing toxic feces and urine, and exclusion methods to ensure raccoons do not return in the future. We seal all entry points around your home, from under decks, to crawlspaces and roofs. We clear debris and clutter and eliminate food and water sources attractive to raccoons.
Critter Control Can Help
Critter Control has been removing nuisance wildlife for over 30 years. Our team is full of wildlife experts. They have seen it all and removed it when it comes to nuisance animals. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- We make you a priority.
- We have extensive training and experience.
- We can quickly identify a problem.
- We customize the solution to meet your wildlife removal needs.
COMMON WILDLIFE ISSUES IN THIS LOCATION
- Animal Damage
- Animal Droppings
- Animal Noises
- Animal Odor Removal
- Animals on the Roof
- Animals Under Homes & Porches
- Bats in Homes
- Bats in the Attic
- Carcass Removal from Homes
- Chimney Repairs
- Dead Animal Removal
- Humane Animal Trapping
- Mice in Walls & Attics
- Raccoon Trapping
- Raccoons in Attic
- Rats in Walls & Attics
- Seal Animal Entry Points in Homes
- Skunk Control
- Skunk Trapping
- Skunks Under Heating Units
- Squirrel Trapping
- Squirrels in Attics
- Squirrels in Homes
- Venomous Snake Removal
- Flying Squirrels
- Ground Squirrels
- House Finches
- Norway Rats
- Pack Rats
- Stinging Insects
- Wild Hogs
- Yellow Jackets
Serving the following locations:
By County: Okmulgee, Rogers, Tulsa, Wagoner and Washington Counties Photo by Alan Villegas
- Oklahoma City
For Wildlife Control Near You, Call: (405) 977-4038