WE CAN HELP YOU GET RID OF NUISANCE WILDLIFE PROBLEMS
Critter Control is here for you every step of the way in the wildlife removal process. From inspection to removal—and even exclusion and repair—we have the services you need to get rid of raccoons, rodents, and other nuisances fast. First, we identify the animal on the property, then use humane methods to remove the animal and secure weak points where more could enter. If damage has been done, we can make those repairs for a complete restoration. Contact a Critter Control office near you today.
What are the Major Wildlife Removal Concerns in Wichita, Kansas?
Wichita is the largest city in Kansas. Home to many beautiful natural and residential areas, Wichita is a place where a range of North American wildlife meet human development. This inevitably will cause problems where humans and animals meet and compete for space to live. Here at Critter Control we know how to deal with the many critters such as rodents, raccoon, skunks, and snakes. No matter your critter issue you can trust us to get the job done!
Raccoons are known for their sneaky behavior, and rightfully so. These critters love to get in to garbage cans, under decks, in garages, and barns. Although raccoons are cute never approach them on your own as they can carry disease which can be passed to you or your pets
- Inspection: We come to your home to inspect for signs that a raccoon has been there including overturned garbage, droppings, and dens.
- Removal: We trap raccoons in to humane traps that close when they enter looking for food. Our aim is never to harm the animal.
- Repairs: We come to your house to asses any damage done by raccoons and do repairs where we can including repairing any insulation damage, holes, or bite marks
Rat and Mice Pest Control
You can find rodents in many places around your home or property. These small animals love to live in warm dry places where they can find lots of good food to eat. A rodent problem can turn into a huge issue very quickly so it is important to call us as soon as you think you have a problem. These animals are small but can cause big damage in a short amount of time.
- Inspection: It is usually easy to tell where rodents have been, We look for shavings, holes and places where they have made nests.
- Removal: Every rodent situation is treated on an individual basis after careful assessment
- Repairs: We offer inspections and repairs of any damage done by rodents such as repairing of holes, sweeping of shavings and droppings, and nest removal and clean up
Squirrels are everywhere in Wichita, and we know just what to do when they invade your home or property. Squirrels can cause quite a bit of damage to your property chewing your home, electric and making homes in your gutters.
- Inspection: Squirrels make very tell-tail gnaw marks that are easy to identify. We also look for other signs like nests and droppings
- Removal: We have special traps built just for squirrels that we set up
- Repairs: We can repair all holes, remove all droppings and clean up any debris
Kansas is home to many critters, bats included. These nocturnal animals are an important part of a balanced eco systems. They can make their homes in all kinds of places they are not supposed to be and can cause problems because of disease. It is never safe to handle a bat on your own as they covered in bacteria-filled guano, or poop.
- Inspection: We can tell that batts are there by the strong smell of ammonia that their droppings give off.
- Removal: Bat removal requires a special bat val to be customized for your home that lets the bats fly out via a one way passage.
- Repairs: We remove the bat valve and apply sanitizing agents.
We all know skunks for their black and white coats and smelly sprays, but skunks actually pose other threats as well. They can carry disease like rabies and canine distemper which means skunk bites can be very dangerous. Skunks can also cause damage to homes and land with their claws.
• Inspection: We come to you looking for signs of claw marks and den making
• Removal: Never try to remove a skunk on your own, we have special traps that we bring to your home
• Repairs: We know that skunks can actually cause quite a bit of damage, which is why we repair any track or claw marks and remove any debris from the skunk making a den
How Professional Wildlife Control Services Can Help You
We know it can be very tempting to try and remove wildlife from your home or property on your own, which is why we started our business. It can be very dangerous to try to handle any critter problems with our our professional help so here are just a few reasons why you should choose us:
• Lots of years in the wild life removal business
• High standards of handling and safety
• Humane removal of wildlife
• Decontamination of your home so it is sanitary and safe to reenter
• Experience in handling a wide variety of animals
• Damage repair is also apart of what we do, getting your home back to new
Why Choose Critter Control
• Reason #1: We only use humane methods of animal removal that keep everybody safe.
• Reason #2: Many years of experience dealing with all kinds of wildlife
• Reason #3: We get the job done right the first time, with 100% animal removal guaranteed to restore you home to new and let the critters be on their way back to life in the wild outside your ho
Q&A with Local Franchisees Edmund and Theresa Shearer:
What are some of the most common wildlife issues that homeowners face in your area?
Most common issues we deal with in the Wichita area include skunks (most common), raccoons and squirrels in attic, mice, and moles. Pack Rats, opossum, and bird calls come regularly as well. Bat and Armadillo calls are less frequent.
How do the seasons affect wildlife activity in your area?
January through March we deal mainly with raccoons, squirrels, and mice. As spring starts getting active we start skunk trapping which is main animal we deal with all through the summer until October and it the skunk work slows down a bit. Spring and Summer we do a lot of mole and bird work as well. As fall comes around we are back to mice, squirrels, and raccoons in attic.
Any prevention tips for residents in your area?
Regular home maintenance can reduce the chance of animal entry. This would include painting, filling in mulch up to concrete level, and regular roof inspections.
When should homeowners call Critter Control?
Anytime it is believed an animal may be damaging your home, yard, or property in anyway, call Critter Control to do a complete wildlife home inspection.
What are some common signs of nuisance wildlife activity?
Most common sign of animal entry is movement or scratching coming from attic or walls. Common signs residents of Wichita can find is digging under front stoops, patios, and AC pads. Often residents also notice holes or damage done to their roof or siding.
With over 30 years of experience, Critter Control is the nation's leading wildlife control company. At Critter Control of Wichita, we're skilled at dealing with many of Wichita’s most bothersome pest animals. Whether you need to remove Raccoons or Squirrels from your attic or get rid of Skunks that are damaging your property, you can trust Critter Control to get the job done safely, effectively and humanely.
Serving the following locations:
By County: Harvey, McPherson, Saline and Sedgwick counties
For Wildlife Control Near You, Call: (316) 267-2575
This franchise is independently licensed and operated by ETA Services, LLC, dba Critter Control of Kaw Valley.