In America, there are numerous species of ground squirrels, including various species of marmots and chipmunks. The Washington ground squirrel is found in Washington and Oregon, while Rock squirrels are in the southwest United States. Other examples include the following:
- Townsend’s ground squirrels live in high desert areas.
- Round-tailed ground squirrels live in Southwest desert areas.
- Spotted ground squirrels live in the central and southwest parts of America.
- Thirteen-lined ground squirrels live in prairies in the central region of the U.S.
- Richardson’s ground squirrels are in North Dakota, Montana, and other northern regions.
- Paiute ground squirrels live in Utah, Nevada, and the Pacific Northwest.
- Mexican ground squirrels live in New Mexico and Texas.
- Mohave ground squirrels thrive in the Mohave desert.
Ground squirrels exist in these and many other areas, making them one of the most prevalent wildlife. As their population grows, so will the nuisance behaviors and damages to your home and property.
Get them out.
Experience wildlife or pest issue? We can help! Complete this form and your local Critter Control® office will contact you to assist.
Keep them out.®
indicates required field.
Best Rodent Removal in Atlanta
They have been able to eliminate the yellow jacket problem and keep them away. Everyone I have delt with have been helpful and friendly.
Your representatives make your company! They are knowledgable and responsive. I was fortunate to have a great representative for several years. When that changed, I was concerned that the new tech wouldn't be as well trained. I am extreamly happy with my new tech and can say that all of the service employes have been outstanding.
Tech comes out monthly and takes care of everything. If we have any new issues, they are handled immediately.
All the technicians
are very kind and knowledgeable. Everyone always goes the extra mile anytime I need assistance. Great company to do business with.
Technicians are knowledgeable, polite, helpful, easy to reach out to.
The technician is very knowledgeable
and courteous. He called in advance to notify me about an upcoming treatment. He inquires about any problems that I may have observed. He leaves a note to inform me that the appointment was completed.