Critter Control specializes in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading nuisance wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the nation since 1984. We work with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in humane and environmentally conscious ways.
Wildlife Sales Technicians:
You will thrive in this role if…
- Perform residential, commercial, municipal and industrial wildlife animal control and animal removal, nuisance wildlife trapping, and some pest control management.
- Inspection of properties for wildlife and rodent damage, recommendations on a solution to the problem, and performing repairs to remedy the issue.
- Maintaining customers’ accounts to include: inspections, setting animal traps, baiting for rodents, light carpentry work (exclusion of animals), and working at roof top levels and on chimneys.
- Environment is friendly, casual and sales oriented.
- You are self-motivated, driven and enjoy working outdoors
- You do not mind rolling up your sleeves and getting dirty
- You are hands-on and have a basic knowledge of power tools
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with people
- You have a “yes” approach to customer service. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past customers.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our team members, on and off the job, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards.
We go where the wildlife goes! Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Physically fit person with the ability to use tall (32') ladders, live traps, and able to work at chimney and roof top heights.
- Using a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity of 275 lbs.
- Lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs.
- Access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, chimneys, etc.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions.
- Good communication skills and sales ability are necessary as this position entails talking with customers on a daily basis.
- Background in wildlife or environmental field helpful.
- Must be able to handle and euthanize wild animals when required.
- Must be available to work on some weekends.
- Maturity and ability to work without immediate close supervision.
- High School Diploma required.
- Service, general labor or construction experience is preferred but not required.
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen.
Compensation: Pay: $14.00 - $21.00 per hour, plus commission and bonuses.
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Uniforms provided
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
Application Deadline: Open
Contact Person: Tom Brungardt