Critter Control offices provide specialized CritterSafe techniques to offer even more humane wildlife management options, using non-lethal animal removal, no-trap animal control, wildlife release on-site, or one-way doors to minimize stress on our wild neighbors.
CritterSafe also includes our exclusive Animal Entry Worksheet home and business inspection and detection service, to identify potential wildlife entry points and prevent opportunistic animals from damaging your home or business in the future.
The professional staff at CRITTER CONTROL includes biologists, zoologists, wildlife managers, animal control officers and anti-cruelty personnel with over 30 years experience developing and employing humane animal and pest removal standards.
We care about wildlife and you! Our mantra is ‘Protecting People, Property and Wildlife,’ and CritterSafe eco-friendly animal removal techniques require special tools and training:
• All technicians providing CritterSafe services are Certified Wildlife Specialists
• All exclusion materials and repairs carry a warranty against re-entry
• All wildlife control and removal is non-lethal
• Optional annual warranty coverage is available
• We are fully licensed and insured
• CritterSafe environmentally friendly animal control techniques are recommended by leading animal welfare and animal advocacy groups
• We abide by strict health and safety standards
Call 800 CRITTER today for more information on solving all your animal problems.